Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) play an imperative role in the development of global economy. Evolving technologies are encouraging entrepreneurship and are helping individuals in exploring diversified growth opportunities in this rapidly changing business environment.
Be it supporting the start-up culture, creating enormous job opportunities for youths or be it adding to the growth of the world economy, the value that SMBs add, cannot be denied. In fact, according to a research done by the World Bank, SMBs constitute 95% of the businesses in the world and “its products and services make up around 49.8% of the global economy.”
But, as technologies and opportunities grow hand-in-hand, challenges for SMBs grow parallel as well.
- Perpetually rising operational costs
- Lack of budget
- Lack of efficient human workforce
- Lack of Investment
- Inability to make optimum resource utilization
- Inability to integrate diverse business tasks and activities
- Inefficiently managed business processes
- High employee turnover-rate
The solution to these challenges, in fact, all such challenges, lie with advanced ERP software, which is designed incorporating evolving technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation. Adding more, advanced ERP software such as Value Creation Automation (VCA) is based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model and also offer cloud-based solutions. With such features, ERP software is supporting the complete transformation of Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) across the world.
Leading ERP Vendors
However, there are many ERP vendors leading the market, but Value Creation Automation among them is designed uniquely and has an edge over many such advanced ERP software.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Value Creation Automation (VCA)
Supporting in automation of processes to complete business integration, VCA is an end-to-end solution, which is designed to drive overall business performance. It deploys advanced measures that lead to a robust business functioning and enables Owners and Directors in mitigating all sorts of business risks with enhanced analytical abilities.
What makes VCA one of the most suitable business solutions for SMBs?
Value Creation Automation (VCA), an advanced BPM software, is developed by experts at Cordis Technology, after an extensive research and study performed over 8 years.
- It is a user-based BPM software, where businesses implementing it, just have to pay for the number of users.
- VCA is designed with an inbuilt development mechanism, which supports regular system update. Unlike, many other advanced ERP software, the inbuilt development mechanism of VCA supports businesses in converging with new process requirements without any complications and in comparatively less time. Therefore, it won’t be wrong to say that VCA makes businesses apt for all future performances.
- Offering cloud services, VCA increases business flexibility, agility, and reliability. Now companies do not have to maintain accounting or any other business data on paper. Everything is saved and protected in the cloud. And, Owners and Directors can have instant access to entire business data anywhere and anytime.
- Unlike many advanced business process software, VCA incorporates advanced business models such as Six-Sigma and Lean Management. With these, VCA is designed to converge technological models with human intelligence to achieve organizational goals more efficiently and accurately. Six-Sigma and Lean Management helps companies in instant identification and elimination of tasks that are adding no value. Moreover, with the reduced human intervention, businesses can significantly minimize the error-rate.
- VCA is designed with an inbuilt-CRM and also automates the marketing processes along with other various business processes. With VCA, SMBs do not have to invest in separate applications for every different process. With automated marketing, VCA enables companies in making optimum utilization of various communication channels. Automated emails can be sent to customers informing them about sales, discounts, campaigns and other promotional offers and that too addressing them in person. VCA also allows employees in being creative, while formulating campaigns and other promotional strategies. With a sound connectivity to various social media networks, VCA’s automated marketing supports SMBs in better brand positioning.
- Besides automating processes, VCA is also designed to integrate processes, functions, departments and all other tasks and activities. It brings entire business at the fingertips of business leaders. With integrating entire business, VCA enables in having an enhanced business control with improved visibility. Moreover, an integrated business also boosts the decision-making ability of business leaders. It creates a shared database, where Owners, Directors and authorized employees can have instant access to business data from anywhere and anytime.
Offering cloud services, VCA is one of the leading ERP software for businesses across the world. But unlike many other advanced ERP software VCA is based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model, which make it one of the most suitable BPM software for SMBs as well.
How can SaaS business model benefit SMBs?
Based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model, VCA, most importantly, supports companies in minimizing operational costs to a great extent. With SaaS, SMBs just have to focus on their core business areas.
- With SaaS, VCA saves SMBs from the hassles of maintaining a dedicated IT team, installation of hardware, software and other such things.
- With SaaS, Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) do not have to any more bother about maintaining too much of the infrastructure.
- License fees and expenses made on maintaining servers, its continuous upgrading and in the training of employees at regular intervals are borne by the ERP vendor.
- Based on SaaS, VCA takes comparatively less time to get installed and configured. Companies can instantly start using it.
Other than these, SaaS also supports in other ways, which play a significant role in reducing operational costs and in optimum resource utilization.
- SaaS supports the functioning of VCA’s visual dashboard, which is designed to record and report every single transaction in the real-time. SaaS enables Owners and Directors to have instant access to VCA’s visual dashboard, through which they can keep themselves updated with entire business updates even when traveling.
- On the other hand, SaaS-enabled VCA also allows authorized employees to access business data at any given time and perform diverse business operations. For instance, finance executives can log-in through their mobile phones and tablets and perform various functions such as receiving payments from customers, generating invoices for suppliers and customers, updating ledger books and also in planning budget.
- Other than this, SaaS also ensures diverse business tasks are performed and completed within allocated time and budget. It also ensures that variation in finished goods and services remains at a minimum level.
With all such factors, ERP software such as VCA provides advanced technology solutions to businesses at a comparatively low price. With advanced process automation software such as Value Creation Automation (VCA) getting pervasive in the market, cloud-based business solutions in the prevailing market scenario accounts for approximately 83%, whereas, the demand for On-Premises ERP software has significantly receded.
It is a technology-driven age, where the Internet, smartphones, social media networks and the advanced cloud-based ERP software is changing the face of businesses at a breakneck speed. Advanced business process software such as VCA enables businesses in performing business operations through various electronic devices and on diverse media platforms. This is the need of the hour.
Customers are tech-savvy and informed. According to a report, 37% of the total world’s population are active social media users. There are reports, which also informs that customers follow their favorite brand on Facebook and post their queries on platforms such as Twitter. And, surprisingly, businesses are instantly responding to such queries posted on various social media networks.
In such as competitive environment, when evolving technologies are leading to the continuous change in the customer behavior and their preferences, SMBs must start mulling over adopting ERP software such as Value Creation Automation (VCA), which can help them in harnessing complete gains of evolving technologies.
With ERP Software, SMBs Can Evolve Holistically
Advanced ERP software helps companies in optimizing technologies and advanced business practices, which make them apt to perform in this digitized business environment. Based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model and incorporating business models such as Six-Sigma and Lean Management, ERP software such as Value Creation Automation (VCA) helps SMBs in performing with a robust approach.
Business process automation software such as Value Creation Automation (VCA) sets the stage perfect for SMBs to evolve holistically. It implies communication and encourages two-way dialogue across various media platforms. This builds a credibility among customers and also boosts the business confidence within and outside the organization.
SMBs can efficiently find solutions to entire problems by implementing an advanced process automation software. From reducing employee turnover rate to maximizing customer relationship, an ERP software can add to the stable performance of businesses.
With efficient management of processes, optimum resource utilization, and healthy finance, ERP software enables SMBs to win the confidence of employees, Managers, suppliers, customers and, most importantly, creditors and investors. With all such factors, process management software such as VCA boosts business revenue and supports SMBs in growing consistently.