The world is full of businesses of diverse nature. But, be it small, medium or a large enterprise, the accounting process is equally important for all. With rapidly changing technologies and customer preferences, the way businesses today perform diverse financial tasks and activities have changed drastically.
Tedious and time-consuming accounting tasks such as data-entry and bookkeeping are no longer being performed manually. Business organizations are not even in much practice of using Excel or Google spreadsheets to perform calculations and maintaining transaction records. And a pile of files and bundles of papers and other financial document are no more in existence.
Technology-enabled accounting software has enabled businesses, of all size, in the complete transformation of the finance and accounting process.
Value Creation Automation (VCA) Finance is one such world’s leading accounting software, which is gradually helming small to medium and large businesses in streamlining the finance process with enhanced accuracy and efficiency.
Advanced Features of VCA
Following are some of the main features of VCA Finance that enable SMEs in transforming business accounting process unprecedentedly.
- End-to-End Financial Solution – Unlike much other advanced accounting software, VCA Finance automates the complete financial process. Diverse accounting tasks and activities are automated, which results in the achievement of enhanced accuracy and increased efficiency.
- Cost Allocator – VCA allocate funds required to complete any particular task. This leads to optimum utilization of financial resources of the company.
- Assets and Payroll Management – Finance pertaining to the management of entire company assets and also the payroll can be efficiently managed with VCA automated financial solution.
- Saves Data on the Cloud – This advanced accounting software saves every single financial report, data, and statements in the Cloud. This means, no data-loss fear, even if your laptop is stolen. Owners and Directors can have instant access to all the data, anytime and anywhere. Authorised users, on the other hand, can also log-in from their mobile phones and tablets and perform financial tasks such as receiving payment from customers and generating invoices online. Therefore, with VCA Finance, businesses can ensure round the clock availability, which leads to increased credibility and loyalty.
- Records and Reports in the Real-Time – One of the best features of VCA Finance is that it is designed to both record and report transactions at the time when it happens. In other words, it updates every single transaction in the real-time and displays details pertaining to it on the VCA’s visual dashboard. This keeps Owners, Directors and other team members updated with the financial movements. Moreover, it plays a critical role in tax compilation and auditing as every data is made available at any given point of time. Businesses leaders can always make effective decisions, with such reports and financial statements on their fingertips.
- Integrated Accounting – Business accounts when spread all over always puts businesses in the doldrums. It is time-consuming, frustrating and also creates performance bottlenecks. VCA is designed to integrate entire accounting tasks and activities related to it. Therefore, be it managing cash-flow, keeping a record of income and expense, reports and statements, tracking payments routed through banks, getting live financial updates, tax-compilation or auditing or be it any other part of the finance process, VCA integrates everything and keep it together. This enhances visibility and helps businesses leaders in optimum utilization of companies financial resources.
What makes VCA advanced than many other accounting software, which is being largely used by businesses across the world?
The market is full of accounting software and more or less, all advanced accounting software is designed to help companies in organizing the financial process and other related activities. For instance, following are some of the most widely used accounting software, which business has started relying upon.
- Quick Books – Meant for small and medium businesses, Quick Books helps companies in managing accounting tasks efficiently. It is designed to enhance transparency and thus helps Owners and Managers in having a clear picture of income and expenses.
- NetSuite – Another cloud-based accounting software that enables in consolidating entire finance-related business activities. From maintaining general ledger books to managing accounts payables and receivables, NetSuite helps in constant revenue generation.
- Tally Solutions – Developed long back, Tally is an ERP based accounting solution, which is helping innumerable small businesses in keeping an accurate record of every single business transaction. Tally is user-friendly and needs no special training.
- Sage Intacct – Designed to help in efficient management of cash-flow, Sage Intact gives you an enhanced business finance control. It offers cloud services, which makes performing diverse accounting tasks flexible and reliable. Keeps data protected and gives access to it anytime and anywhere.
- Slick Pie – Incorporating tools such as MagicBot, Slick Pie makes tedious tasks such as data-entry completely uncomplicated. MagicBot automatically gathers the data from the receipt and converts it into a digital data. With accounting software such as Slick Pie, accounting tasks become efficient, accurate and less time-consuming.
But it can always be beneficial to know about an accounting software, which not only streamlines financial tasks, rather it helps companies in evolving with innovating technologies. Accounting software such as Value Creation Automation (VCA) Finance is designed with proven business models, which gives it an edge over many of the advanced accounting software.
- Unlike ERP-based accounting software, VCA Finance has a flexible structure, which is uniquely designed and can be easily customized as per the new process requirements.
- VCA automated financial solution consists of an inbuilt development mechanism, which allows regular updates of the system with innovating technologies. With this, Value Creation Automation (VCA) make businesses fit to grow sustainably even in the long-run.
- Designed incorporating proven business models such as Six-Sigma and Lean Management, VCA Finance enables businesses in reducing error-rate. These business models help companies in identifying and eliminating financial tasks that are adding no value. And thus, they help significantly in reducing overall operational costs of the companies.
- VCA Finance, unlike many other advanced accounting software, is based on the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model, which is widely recognized by businesses across the world, for its abilities to reduce companies operational costs. Moreover, along with the Cloud, SaaS enables businesses in performing financial tasks and activities even on the go. Additionally, incorporating SaaS, Value Creation Automation (VCA) also prevents businesses from installing a mess of hardware and software.
With such advanced features, VCA is one of the world’s leading accounting software, which is helping businesses in managing both managerial accounting and financial accounting with utmost efficiency. In simple words, with bookkeeping software such as VCA Finance, Owners and Directors in factually communicate the financial strength of the company to employees and managers within the organization and to creditors, investors, suppliers, customers and many others outside the organization.
A streamlined and efficient financial management helps businesses in gaining the confidence of all the stakeholders, both within and outside. This is crucial for the growth of any company. And, accounting software such as VCA Finance helps companies in driving overall performance.